This is Brielle's favorite thing to do on the boat! She loves to wake surf with Dad! I was laughing so hard...she was making this face the whole time! It was too funny! :)
Caden also loves to wake surf. He also enjoys waterskiing and wants to learn how to wakeboard.
Apparently I was going too fast! Oopps! :)
Jason on the air-chair! I love to watch this. It's hilarious!

5 comments:
My favorite thing to do on the boat is to laugh my head off at the person on the air chair. It's so hilarious when it goes up and down super fast. One of our friends just showed us how to surf with the kids on the board...such a great idea. What a fun family you have...the kids are so lucky to have you two for their parents.
I love Brielle's face expressions -- they are so cute. I can't wait to air chair again soon!
What a fun idea, I am gonna have to show Devin the pics and he will be trying that with Kaya in no time. I love to see all the pics of your kids and all the FUN you guys have!!
Wow--cute pics! That's cool the kids can go with Jason (and survive!)
Sherine used to have a chair.. I never got to use it-- I swear I was pregnant everytime I got the chance to go on the boat with her!
Post a Comment