Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're So Excited...

We're so excited about Grandma & Grandpa's new Cabin!! It's up in the Timberlake's (no connections to my hubby's Timberlake Homes) in Heber, UT! It's awesome! It's an 8 bedroom, 6 bathroom, cozy little...I mean, big...cabin! They wanted a place the WHOLE family go and enjoy together! We're already talking about doing Thanksgiving dinners and Christmas's up there! Doesn't that sound like fun?!? Grandpa already has a few 'toys' (4-wheelers) and a few of us have dirtbikes...we're going to have so much fun! Can't wait to go!!

Grandma and my kids...out on the swing!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Liz said...

What a dream. It is so beautiful up there...that is my kind of cabin! Congrats...and remember if you don't have any friends to go with you because you and Jas are kind of nerds w/o friends...we would be happy to tag along! Im just sayin!

Emily said...

So, after reading some of your comments on other people's blogs and seeing the title of this post on my blog I was sure that you were so excited because you guys are expecting. Oh, well, the cabin is pretty exciting news too, I guess!

kara jayne said...

I LOVE Timberlakes. My parents owned two lots up there for years with the same dream. Unfortunately it didn't work out for them/us. I"m so glad you have such a great place to enjoy. Looks like a dream!

♥Shally said...

GORLS NIGHT at the cabin!!! ☺

jenn said...

Fun! I'm with Liz...if you ever need company I'm sure we could help you out with that!

Wilde Things said...

Looks awesome, and not a bad drive from home at all. What could be better. This will be the perfect get-away! I'm excited for all you Allens.