Sunday, August 3, 2008

ZOO!

My good friend, Tracy, was in town so my sister Chelle, myself, and Tracy decided to take the kids to the zoo! It was fun to see Tracy and her cute boy, Gabe...and the kids loved being there and seeing all the animals...especially the "Ghost of the Bayou" (the albino alligator...sorry, I didn't get a picture of it...but it was pretty cool!)Of course we had to ride on the train!

Emery wanted to know if the Giraffe was chewing gum! (I thought that was a pretty good quesion for a 3 year old...are they actutally chewing something...or do they just do that with their jaws...I have no idea?!?)


Caden and Brielle petting a snake...yuck!

Brielle, Emery, Caden, Isaac, and Gabe checking out the elephants.


Tracy & Gabe, Chelle & Isaac, and my kids...eating lunch!

2 comments:

margo said...

We havent been to the zoo yet this summer! My kids are actually going next Monday night for the night zoo tour with Grandma and Grandpa=)

Chelle said...

That was fun. Caden was so cute to take such good care of Isaac. It wasn't as hot and miserable as I expected it to be. Maybe we should try again in the fall...I hear more animals come out when it's not so hot!