
Caden turned 8 years old on July 10th! He has been so excited to turn 8 and get baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (August 2nd)! I still can't believe that I have an 8 year old! Caden is such a smart, happy, fun, curious kid! He is very observant and always has a lot of questions...most of which Mom can't answer (Dad always seems to have the answers). He has a lot of friends and loves to be with them! His first question of every day is..."So, what are we doing today?" He loves to play and have fun (like his Mom!)! He also has such a tender heart and is always so careful about not hurting peoples feelings. He is such a sweetheart! I love you, Caden!!

Sporting his new Dallas Cowboy hat (backwards and all :))

We took Caden and 7 of his buddies, tubing! They had a blast!!
Boys will be boys!
Let's just say, I'm glad we kept the party outside!!
Jason, hosing the boys down before their parents came to get them!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! That tube picture is priceless. Grace just thinks the world of Caden and I'm so glad they are friends. It really is so hard to believe that they are 8!
Happy Birthday Caden!
so cute...all of your kids are darling, they are getting so old. what a fun party!
I am laughing my head off at the hose picture -- that looks painful! Troy had such a great time at Caden's party -- thanks for having him!
Happy Birthday Caden! Your July sounds just like ours...full of births! Fun, Fun, Fun
The pictures of Caden while listening to your music brings tears to my eyes! Seriously!!! He was just a wee little baby...like yesterday! He still has that tender heart he had when he was a little boy chasing the puppy down the street w/me! I love that kid!!! He is so sweet to Isaac, too. I got the cutest pics of him and Isaac at the zoo. I'll send them to you!
Post a Comment