
Last weekend, we went to Sun Valley with some friends to do some mountain biking. What a beautiful place Sun Valley is! We are definitely making this a yearly tradition! We had such a great time with our friends...except for when Tara fell in the
first 15 minutes of the
first ride on the
first day! :( She spent most of her time in the E.R. or in bed. I felt so bad! Other than that little tragedy...we enjoyed the bike rides, the scenery, the food, the shopping, the movie (the girls went and saw Mama Mia...we loved it...except for Tara, who was on pain meds so she slept through most of it), the laughing and being with all our friends! Thanks everyone for such a good time!

Tara (the only picture I have with her and her bike), me, and Margo.

We couldn't take enough pictures of the beautiful scenery!
Jason giving into peer-pressure!
Margo

Jason
Bubba, Jason, & Rick...before they jumped in!
After they jumped in!
Poor Tara!
Tera, me, Tara, Andrea, Beth, & Margo
Me & Jason after we climbed this "freakin' huge" mountain! :)
Our condo at Krystal Villas
What a fun trip and fun memories...can't wait to go back!
6 comments:
It was a blast! It was my dream come true to have you guys mtn biking with us=) You did so great. I can't wait until next year. Maybe we should eat out more, so the food isn't so expensive!!! ha ha
Looks like fun!! You guys are quite adventurous!! Fun pics!
Looks like so much fun. You guys have such great friends and do so many fun things together. I'm afraid if i had gone, i would have been like Tara and ended up in the trees and wounded. Poor Tara...what a good sport!
That is me...Liz above..not hannah...that idiot child always forgets to log out!!!
Fun. Makes me want to pull out my mountain bike. I'd have to dust about 2 inches of dust off of it, though. Maybe I'll wait 'til next year:)
Wow! Very impressive! ANd looks like a lot of fun! Too bad for your friend.
You guys are definately adventurers! I haven't been mountain biking in years, I would probably end up being in the ER too.
Post a Comment