
Our last 'summer vacation' was spent with 8 other families from our neighborhood at the place we all love to go to...Joe's Valley! It's a neighborhood summer tradition and every year we have so much fun! I think we had 6 boats, waverunners, motorcycles, 4-wheelers, and the infamous 'Kehoe Cruiser Motorhome'! What more could we ask for...okay, maybe some good water to ski on (it was unusually windy for that lake)...and maybe the water could have been a little warmer...but other than that, we had a BLAST!! It was fun to gather at the motorhome at night and watch a little bit of the Olympics...now that's some serious camping!!

Caden and Jason

Emery and Mallory

Olivia, Breelyn, and Brielle

The Gals (some of them, anyways)

Sleeping in the tent...snug as a bug in a rug!! :)

Jason, cooking up a good breakfast!

Back at camp

Our crazy friend, Bubba, has a reputation for eating things like snakes and bugs...so they were trying to get him to eat a dragonfly!?!

The boys gathering around to watch a movie! (Kids are soooo spoiled these days!!)

Beachin' it!

Our baby! We have so many fun memories on our boat...and this trip was one more to go down in the books! Thanks everyone... what a way to end the summer (I didn't enjoy writing that part...I'm not ready for summer to end!!!)!!!
5 comments:
Oh...so much fun! It really is a little slice of heaven, that Joe's Valley!
What a fun trip. This is seriously one of my favorites. The last day was especially great because the two of us finally lived up to Margo's expectations! We ROCK...you even skiied with a broken toe. CHAMPION!
I have a feeling, summer is not over for you guys...live it up! I wanna see you skiing 'til UT lake ices over!
how fun! did that guy really eat that fly? gross. looks fun.
Fun!! I'm jealous...we haven't been camping in forever!! I think it will be a while for us until at least our kids are a bit older! Baby's aren't very much fun camping. Looks like fun though! I had to laugh at all the boys watching a movie!! Funny!!
Post a Comment