Saturday, August 9, 2008

Caden's Baptism

What a handsome boy...and what a special day for us! Caden has been waiting for this day for quite some time now! He could not wait to get baptized, wear his new suit, and get his first set of 'real' scriptures! It brought tears to my eyes (and still does) to see him so happy this day, and to see what a sweet, young boy he is turning out to be. He literally wore this smile on his face the whole day! We love you, Caden and are so proud of you and your decision to be baptized!! Keep being the wonderful son and brother that you are! Thanks to all our family and friends who came to support us this day and for all the help...and a special thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for their great talks!!
We know how truely blessed we are!!August 2, 2008Grandma & Grandpa Allen
Nana

9 comments:

margo said...

That was such a fun day. Thanks for letting us be a part of it. I can't believe how handsome he looks in his suit. You have a great family -- it was fun to see all your bros and sistas there.

kristi said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry I missed it but know that you had great support. Caden is such a good boy. I'm glad he and C.J. are such good buddies.

Liz said...

What a sweet little boy. He looks so innocent and too young to be baptized! There is something about our own kids being baptized that really makes it soooo emotional. It is such a big step...if only they knew what a true blessing it is! Congrats!

Chelle said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lisa Ann...happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish that it would be, a happy happy birthday from me to YOU!

Marley said...

Chelle is so funny! I love your blog. I will totally keep up with your family. If I ever get it together I will start one too. :) Caden is such a handsome kid, I still picture him with all his curls when he was just little. Your girls are adorable too!

Emily said...

Congratulations to you guys and espcially to Caden! You all look beautiful!

Tracy H. said...

Fun to catch up on all your fun times this summer...I haven't blogged or checked blogs forever! It was great hanging out when I was there! BTW - Happy late birthday!! Hope it was a great one!

♥Shally said...

Wow!! You have an 8 year old... doesn't that seem CRAZY???

He looks great--

jenn said...

Congratulations, Caden! We're so sorry that we missed the big day. Looks like it was wonderful. It really is such a special day for them, Grace smiled from ear to ear all day long too.

Caden looks so handsome in his suit. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!