* * * * * WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER.......BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL * * * * *
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Sad Day!
Don't you sometimes wish that your biggest problem in life is that you have a marshmellow stuck in your hair (and all Mom wants to do about it is laugh, and take a picture)!
I leave for a couple of days and you go "post" crazy!!! The marshmallow does look like a huge problem. How funny! The fire pit in your backyard looks really fun...some of us have never seen your backyard yet!!! Thats not a hint or anything. See ya
I leave for a couple of days and you go "post" crazy!!! The marshmallow does look like a huge problem. How funny! The fire pit in your backyard looks really fun...some of us have never seen your backyard yet!!! Thats not a hint or anything. See ya
I think I would just eat it out of her hair. It looks kind of yummy, but then it's almost midnight...anyone up for a midnight snack? S'mores sound good!
11 comments:
I had to CUT play doh out of Jaxon's hair once. Luckily his curls hid the hole well...
She looks just like you Lis!!
I leave for a couple of days and you go "post" crazy!!! The marshmallow does look like a huge problem. How funny! The fire pit in your backyard looks really fun...some of us have never seen your backyard yet!!! Thats not a hint or anything. See ya
I leave for a couple of days and you go "post" crazy!!! The marshmallow does look like a huge problem. How funny! The fire pit in your backyard looks really fun...some of us have never seen your backyard yet!!! Thats not a hint or anything. See ya
One time I got a slug stuck in my hair -- it was disgusting. So, a marshmellow seems pretty harmless:)
you're so bad!
That is hilarious! She probably was ready to kill you when you were taking her picture. Anything for a good blog post right?
I love that I'm not the only one who's brain thinks in blog posts...never mind the hysterically crying girl, grab the camera!!
She is too cute, even when she cries. =)
I think I would just eat it out of her hair. It looks kind of yummy, but then it's almost midnight...anyone up for a midnight snack? S'mores sound good!
Little miss Drama Queen. She is so cute!
Cute! Isn't funny how the kiddos get so worked up over things :).
Got something for you over on my blog...
Post a Comment