Caden is becoming such a great waterskiier! He gets in the water, controls his skiis and gets up (on his first try...I might add) all by himself this year! He says he's ready to try the wakeboard now! I love that he loves to do this stuff! It is so much fun to watch him get out there and have fun! He doesn't even complain about the cold water (that's definitely from the Erskine side...us Allen's are whimps!)! Brielle says that she's ready to learn now, too! I love it!!
That's my boy!!
7 comments:
That lake looks like so much fun! I miss waterskiing!
Remember when we went with Jen's dad and we were on the tube? We were laughing so hard and I turned to you and said "I am peeing!"
You said "ME TOO!!!"
So gross.
But SOOOOO funny!
Ok, first of all, I just want to pinch Emery's cheeks off she's so cute! And second, Mariah looks so grown up all of a sudden! I remember last year Sadie changed so much before she went to Junior High. I just can't believe that I have kids that old! Cute Post. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Caden has come such a long way -- I knew someday he would love to ski. We need to come over for smores soon!
Oh fun! Caden got up on skis! Wow, way to go! I love boating & waterskiing! You should post a picture of yourself skiing. :)
Caden looks so cute on those skis! He's getting big!!!
Way to go Caden! It's so fun to watch them grow and learn. Remember last summer when they were just learning to get up? Fun.
Your fire pit looks fun, I do say we get together soon!
Cute babies! They are growing up... I remember the first time I water skiied in Lake Powell.... Wow! Go Caden :)
Post a Comment