Wow! It's hard to believe that it's already been 9 years! This was our wedding announcement photo (it's not the best picture...I took a picutre of a picture!)! I love how young Jason looks...and I look the exact same, right?!? I wish!! :) I just wanted you all to know what a great guy I have! I couldn't be luckier! Here are a few of the reasons why I LOVE my man! Here's to you, babe!
I love your big, brown eyes!
I love to watch you play with our kids!
I love that you will sit down and watch all my 'reality TV' shows with me!
I love that you're a hard worker!
I love that you love to coach our kids in all their sports!
I love that you're still a kid at heart and always up for a good time!
I love that you still care about the way you look and the clothes you wear!
I love that you know how to make me (and everyone else around you) laugh!
I love that my boy looks just like you!
I love that you will give me massages with lotion (even though I know you don't like to)!
I love that you iron your own clothes and never complain! :)
I love that you love to sneak up on me and sacre me half to death (...why do I love that??)!
I love that you still want to kiss me! :)
I love that you wear your hats backwards just because you know I have a thing for that! Yum!
I love that you cook breakfasts!
I love when you try to chase me up the stairs...but can never catch me!
I love the noise you make when you're mad (it gives me warning :))!
I love that we like to eat at the same resturants!
I love that you will watch 'chick flicks' with me!
I love the way you love our kids!
I love the way you love me!
Happy Anniversary, Jase! I love you tons!

13 comments:
That is so sweet! Happy anniversary! You forgot to mention that you love it when he streaks down the neighborhood! I love that story. That is how I always think of him. Not naked or anything...oh my, this is going all wrong. But you two are so cute together. Congrats.
Congrats!!
I need to hear the streaking story...
I remember the days!
Happy Anniversary! Looks like you got a good one!
I had to laugh though, because before I read this I was looking at the picture of your kids and thinking that Caden looked exactly like YOU!! He must just be a great combination!
Happy Anniversary! You also forgot to mention that you love how he looks in his scuba mask and flippers running down the hall in his underwear! Great memories:D
Happy Anniversary! And, for the record, you do look just the same! :)
This was such a cute post! Spencer and I just started a blog...
beesleyfamily1.blogspot.com
I can't wait to get to know you better!!
congrats! i thnink you do look the same.
Sweet!
Dewayne is doing well, he is retired and loving the freedom. Rides his Harley all over the country and is a great grandpa! Marsha loves being Nana, and is doing good, she is still the same Marsha that you remember I am sure :).. Tina has 4 kids, the last two were a oops and it turned out to be twins, she is loves it though and is a a great mom!
Ahhhhh, how sweet! Happy Anni!! Now, what kind of noise does Jason make when he's mad?? Aren't you so glad I'm so smart and fix your blog so it can play Anniversary music for you!
Happy Annvisvary!! It s crazy we both got married same month and same year. Fun! You both looked sooo young! Cute couple!
I'm glad you two found each other! I think you both look the exact same...oh, and you act the same, too! Don't ever change!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary you two! You are so great together and one of the cutest couples I know. So lucky to have you as friends.
And for the record, you do look the same! No fair! Hmmm....maybe I don't like you so much this moment! =)
Post a Comment