1927-2008


I said my last goodbye to my sweet, Grandpa Beesley. He passed away peacfully, in his home on June 5, 2008. I will miss him so much! He was an amazing man...and the greatest Grandpa ever! I have many wonderful memories of time spent with Grandpa...Lake Powell trip, cousin sleepovers, St. George trips, family parties...which always included singing "The More We Get Together" (the younger kids especially enjoyed that one) :) and many, many trips to the Cabin in Pinedale, WY...where we LOVED to go and be with Grandpa and Grandma! Grandpa was always up for a good time and was the life of the party! He had a way of making every grandchild (I was #2 out of 26) and every great-grandchild (I have 3 of 35) feel so special...as if they were the only one that mattered! We will all miss him dearly and know that he is in our hearts...forever!! We love you Grandpa!!


I said my last goodbye to my sweet, Grandpa Beesley. He passed away peacfully, in his home on June 5, 2008. I will miss him so much! He was an amazing man...and the greatest Grandpa ever! I have many wonderful memories of time spent with Grandpa...Lake Powell trip, cousin sleepovers, St. George trips, family parties...which always included singing "The More We Get Together" (the younger kids especially enjoyed that one) :) and many, many trips to the Cabin in Pinedale, WY...where we LOVED to go and be with Grandpa and Grandma! Grandpa was always up for a good time and was the life of the party! He had a way of making every grandchild (I was #2 out of 26) and every great-grandchild (I have 3 of 35) feel so special...as if they were the only one that mattered! We will all miss him dearly and know that he is in our hearts...forever!! We love you Grandpa!!
6 comments:
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. I remember lots of fun stories from you about your time with him.
Sorry Lis....
Thanks, Lisa! I love reading everyone's tributes to Grandpa. Our stories and memories of him are all so similar yet he had a way of making each one of us feel unique.
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. What a handsome man he was...Yikes. It's so good that you got to say goodbye to him!
Oh, Grandpa Bee...he's doing much better now, for sure!! Glad he's moved on. He'll be sorely missed!
Sorry about your Grandpa, Lisa. He sounds like a wonderful man.
Post a Comment