Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dirt Biking

We took a trip out to the site of the future "Last Chance Lakes" (our friends the Lybberts are building a waterski lake) and took a motorhome and all of our dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, etc...and spent the day riding around and playing in the dirt! We had a blast and can't wait until the lake is full so we can actually waterski, too!

Heather, Tara, and Me

I think we had about 9 dirt bikes, 2 4-wheelers, and a gigantic motorhome!

Our friend, Mark Kehoe, catching some serious air!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

♥Shally said...

Wow-- you have all the gear too!

Never knew you had that in you!

Thekrogwoman said...

Look at you on your wheels!!! And your gear!!! Wow, Mike would be impressed!!

margo said...

Too bad I was off riding my motorcycle when the pictures were being taken. We will have to do it again so I can get some pictures. That was such a fun day. Pretty soon we will be riding and skiing all in the same day!

jenn said...

Great pictures! I can't believe all the fancy get-ups you gals have. Impressive.