Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Parade of Homes 2008

This is where we've spent A LOT of our time this past 3 weeks! It's beautiful and all...but I am sick of looking at it and being there! :) Just kidding (kind of)! Besides Jason being there all day, every day, answering questions and selling his product...we (the builder) were responsible to have someone at the door taking tickets all day, every day! I cannot tell you what great friends I have! Thank you to all my friends who helped us out by sitting in the home taking tickets...or by tending kids so someone else could sit there! I love you all and really don't know what I would do without my good friends! I've said it before and have to say it again...we live in the best neighborhood and have the best friends! Thanks so much!! I am also so proud of Jason! He really does know how to build a beautiful home...and rumor has it...it was one of the prettier homes in the Parade this year! Now we're just keeping our fingers crossed that this horrible market picks up soon...so that Jason doesn't have to go out looking for a new profession!!! :)

Jason & his Parade house!
Front Yard
Back Yard


I love this front door!!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

kara jayne said...

When do you guys move in? :)

margo said...

Now it's time to PLAY -- we have been missing you guys. I'm so glad you are finally done. It turned out so beautiful, Jason is an awesome builder.

♥Shally said...

Wow-- I wish I could have seen the inside! It looks amazing!

Chelle said...

Can we move in? Have you heard of trading spaces? It turned out gorgeous! Hats off to the builder!

Liz said...

What a beautiful house. I stinkin love the front door soooo much! Good job Jason.

kristi said...

It did turn out so beautiful! It was fun to decorate with you into the night. It is amazing how much effort goes into parade homes. You guys did an amazing job!

jenn said...

It really is such a beautiful home and I too love the front door...amazing! We're keeping our fingers crossed that this brings in loads of business for you, you deserve it!

Holly H. said...

What a gorgeous home! I still need to see the inside.