Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Between end of year school programs, kids home all day, helping Jason with the Parade of Homes, a birth in the family, a death in the family, the Parade of Homes, soccer season ending, baseball season beginning, dance recitals, the Parade of Homes, gymnastics classes, Birthday parties, baby blessing, the flu, and did I mention the Parade of Homes???...

...things should slow down for me after this next week and I'll be back to posting! Heaven knows I have A LOT to post about! I'll be back soon! :)

7 comments:

jenn said...

Well no wonder you haven't been blogging...sheesh! You are a mad crazy woman.

Fun seeing you at the games on Saturday. Weren't the kids just so dang cute at baseball? Grace hasn't stopped talking about it since (not to mention that she hasn't stopped talking about what a great pitcher Caden is. Those two...=)) Thanks to Jason for coaching and being so great with the kids, Grace loves being on his team.

Good luck this week with the home show!

margo said...

I never knew what the "behind the scenes" looked like for the parade of homes. After watching you and Jason, I now will always appreciate every home I go into and think about the poor people who put it all together! You and Jason have done such a great job! You are almost done -- there is light at the end of the tunnel. We can't wait to get our friends back!

Holly H. said...

Wow you have been busy! I hope things calm down a bit for you soon... we've missed you in the blogosphere. :)

♥Shally said...

I am actually glad you haven't posted so I didn't miss anything while we were moving!!

You can start posting NOW.

GO.

NOW.

:)

Chelle said...

Oh come on, we all know you're really just a slacker! You're still hooked on that daytime soap you watched in high school....what was it...Days of Our Lives?? Get after it, would ya?

Wilde Things said...

Lisa, Emily finally updated her blog with picutres of the baby. They did decide on a name. CHeck it out, scroll down a little, it is below her tribute to Grandpa.

Thekrogwoman said...

Hey, you can just get the pics of grandpa off my blog and put them on yours. Just right click on the pic and then do save pic as and go from there. If you have issues, call me and I can help you!!! See ya tomorrow.