* * * * * WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER.......BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL * * * * *
That was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe someone taught their dog how to drive :) It is still just as funny as it was that day we saw it.
That dog probably drives better than you, Lis~ (lol) Maybe you should get one!
You're and idiot!
I HAVE to hear the story on this one. So funny!
You girls are such nerds!! I can just see you and Margo peeing your pants in some parking lot while taking this picture. Am I right??
K what? Is that real?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe someone taught their dog how to drive :) It is still just as funny as it was that day we saw it.
That dog probably drives better than you, Lis~ (lol) Maybe you should get one!
You're and idiot!
I HAVE to hear the story on this one. So funny!
You girls are such nerds!! I can just see you and Margo peeing your pants in some parking lot while taking this picture. Am I right??
K what? Is that real?
Post a Comment