* * * * * WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER.......BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL * * * * *
Monday, May 12, 2008
My Cute & Crazy Family!!
I love being a Mom to my 3 cute, happy, energetic kids! They are the best and I couldn't ask for anything more! I love you all...(even you, Jase...with that goofy face!) :)
Happy Mother's Day...I wanna know...did Jason get it right this time? The spaghetti and salad was so yummy! Can we do a re-run for Father's Day at your house?
6 comments:
That is my favorite face Jason makes. I love that it actually hurts him to make it. You guys are funny!
Very cute with the straigh hair Lis!!
And yes, I ran away to your house originally, then to Tracy's after we got kicked out...
Please let my girls never do that!!! :)
Your hair is so cute straight! Love it!
Happy Mother's Day, Lisa! We're so happy to have you and your family as friends!
Happy Mother's Day...I wanna know...did Jason get it right this time? The spaghetti and salad was so yummy! Can we do a re-run for Father's Day at your house?
New Post Please... :)
Post a Comment