It's official...I'm a "soccer mom" (twice)!! Caden and Elle both wanted to play soccer this year and we had our first games last Saturday. They both did great! Jason is Caden's coach and Elle's friend's dad is her coach. They both loved playing the game despite the cold...don't let the picture fool you. It looks like a nice day, but it was windy and cool!!! Where's the Spring weather? More to come later from their soccer games...
8 comments:
Gotta love the soccer weather -- At least you didn't have on capris and flip flops! I learned my lesson, I am coming in my ski gear for the next game. Better yet, maybe I'll watch from the car:)
Ummm...
The spring weather is down here in SG.
You need to come down again.
Or just move here... :)
So cute Lisa, this is going to be a fun season of soccer. I love to see our kids have fun and get their energy out! Go Lightning! We will miss Ellie on our team!
Ya, next time I will pack my parka and hot chocolate!
The kids look so cute...you can tell it is cold because the tips of their noses are a little pink!!! Little miss Ellie, has the cutest little legs...so funny! Good luck with soccer.
oh your kids are so dang cute! yea, i could use some nice weather.
Go Caden and Elle! They're going to be superstars, I can just tell! And Emery can be their cheerleader! XOXO
It really was sooo cold! I would say that I hope for better weather tommorow but with the way things have been going it will probably snow. Sheesh.
I'm glad Caden and Grace are on the same team (in theory anyway)!
Look how cute they are!!! Love em!
Post a Comment