The Kindergarteners had their Zoo field trip today! Jason and Rick decided it would be fun to go this time. Brielle was so excited to have her dad there (he rode the bus and experienced all the chaos that goes along with Kindergarten field trips!) :) The kids had a great time...despite the SNOW!
Brielle, Madalyne, and Danielle
Troy and William
Brrrrrrrr!!

10 comments:
what good sports those husbands are!! and they even took cute pictures. "good job boys"....looks cold.
That stinks that it snowed!! BRRRR is right!!
We need a zoo down here... my kids love that place.
Sorry I missed you while you were here-- I didn't even end up leaving until 7:00-- Z got stuck at work.
Aren't we glad Rick and Jason went instead of us!!! I'm glad they had so much fun.
Hey Lisa! Found your blog through Shally. Your kids are adorable. Jason was quite the trooper for the field trip. Fun to catch up on your cute family!
I wish SO bad that I would have sent my husband instead of ME going! It was miserable...
At least the kids were smiling in the pictures. My group of kids cried the whole time. They told me to stop taking pictures of them. Maybe I should have sent them with your husband and their group. I bet they wouldn't have cried and whined to him...
Kati
Looks like the perfect field trip for Jason to go on! Brrr r! What is up with this Utah Spring weather anyway? I am ready for summer.
Ya what the heck!! The first time we canceled the trip it turned out to be a better day! It was a pretty uky day. Miles had a great time and I can tell so did Rick and Jason, we found them trying to eat he snakes and steel the monkeys toys, if you know what I mean. HA HA!
Way to go Jason and Rick. What good Dad's. That seriously stinks that it snowed. WHAT IS GOING ON? Enough already!
Oh to be a kid again...in the snow, at the Zoo with nothin but big smiles on their faces!
Mike also went with Hayden when he was in Kindergarten. Unfortunately, one of the kids he was "responsible" for fell and cut his head open and had to go to the hospital. Needless to say, Mike came home after and lay on the couch all night with a headache. He also swore he was never doing that again! lol
Post a Comment