* * * * * WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER.......BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL * * * * *
You've gotta love blue suckers and sticky fingers!!!
My girls slobber blue drips all over their clothes too-- well Braylen does...
I'm glad you stopped by to say hi.We've been blurking your little family after finding it on Chelle's.I'm just a tad envious of what looks like a great place to live.
no fair ... Emery got a blue sucker and Nanny didn't! (who am I?)
That is not a face that only a mother could love...I could certainly eat her up! She is so adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My girls slobber blue drips all over their clothes too-- well Braylen does...
I'm glad you stopped by to say hi.
We've been blurking your little family after finding it on Chelle's.
I'm just a tad envious of what looks like a great place to live.
no fair ... Emery got a blue sucker and Nanny didn't! (who am I?)
That is not a face that only a mother could love...I could certainly eat her up! She is so adorable.
Post a Comment