We were supposed to go to St. George for Spring Break with my mom and sisters and their kids, but between my grandpa's poor health, my 5 week old niece getting RSV and being admitted to Primary Children's Hospital, and everyone else coming down with nasty colds...our plans changed! Lucky for us, Margo and her kids didn't have any plans and at the last minute we decided to go down together. We packed up all six kids and all our stuff and amazingly we fit quite comfy in Margo's suburban! The kids did great and we had so much fun together! Some of the highlights were...swimming, rip-sticking, walks, playing at the park, movies, but I think we all agree the best thing was the WARM weather!! We realized that we had an 8, 7, 6, 5, 3, & 2 year old! Wow...and no husbands to help! Luckily, Margo and I were able to get a babysitter that just moved down there from our neighborhood, so we had fun shopping at the outlets and going out to dinner (twice!)! Our kids got along great (as usual)...they were even begging to play together the second we got home! It was also fun to hang out with Tara and her kids while we were down there! We really had a great time! Let's do it again next year! =)

6 comments:
These pictures make me want to go back. We had so much fun -- it totally made Spring Break a blast for us. I still laugh at Emery wanting to know where the "doggy" pool was after you showed her the "kiddy" pool!
I'm so jealous! Much more fun than a hospital room! Glad you guys were still able to go! And look at you...already blogging your trip! Looks like you had a great time!
Cute pictures!
I'm so jealous...the thought of warm weather about puts me over the edge! Glad you guys had such a great time.
Hi Lisa, I got you comment on my blog, good to hear from you! Your kids are beautiful, wow how they grow fast! I am just getting this blog thing up and going so I am not very good at it, I just figured out that I could even get comments :). So good to get caught up on your family!
It looks like you guys had a blast! Your kids are so cute. Your little girls are cute! I love St. George!
So fun! Sorry we missed it. We will have to do it again sometime :)
Post a Comment