Emery fell down yesterday morning and had to go get 2 staples put in her head. Talk about tramatic!! She was not a happy camper, to say the least! Caden and Elle were obsessed with the staples and wanted to show all their friends...but every time the staples were mentioned...Emery broke down. We decided to get her mind off it and headed to Cabela's!
My kids love to go look at all the animals (there we go again...my kids wishing they had some sort of pet). :(
We also love to go to their little shooting range!
Emery ended up having a fun time...and her mind was taken off those horrible staples...for the moment, anyways!! :) (She usually doesn't look like such a rug-rat...but she did not want me touching her hair!)

7 comments:
Ohh, staples. Sorry. I am so surprised Jax hasn't had to do that.
And would you get over your phobias and get your kids a pet already!! Sheesh.
:)
oh my gosh, i would be traumatized too if my head looked like that...what a little trooper. please try not to post pictures of the glassy lake, my husband will try and make me move again!!! lol
Poor Emery -- My head hurts every time I look at that picture. She is even cute with staples in her head. Thanks for accompanying me to swimming lessons today -- I needed that!
Oh poor girl. Ya Cabelas works every time for us too. Next time head upstairs for a basket of their cheese fries. May be better than training table!
That is so sad. Poor Emery, I hope she's feeling better. I just went to Cabelas by myself the other day. I had to get some camo clothing for South Africa. I can't believe you went there for fun.... ? I guess I just don't get it. Mike and the boys love it there though!
K, that for sure hurts my bum!! I can't believe you ventured to Cabelas the one time I'm gone! You were so close and Scotty would have love to play with his cousins! Oh well, we can play later!
Oh, poor girl! That looks awful! And she's still so adorable, staples and all. =)
Sad to say but I've never been to Cabela's...looks like fun though. We'll have to give it a try.
Post a Comment