Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Waterski Season Has Begun!

 
See that water...the glass far off in the distance...well, that's the reason we love where we live so much (and of course all our friends out here!)! Jason, Mark Kehoe, and Margo Lybbert are out there skiing as we speak. Notice I'm in my warm house and not out there with them...I wait for the sunny, warm days! =)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

♥Shally said...

That looks FREEZING.

No skiing until it is AT LEAST 85 oustide.

Crazy people!!

margo said...

Let me just say... that was the best ski day ever - the water was smooth glass and we were the only boat out there. It doesn't get much better than that. Some day you will bundle up and get out there with us!

Robert Morris (Bubba) said...

Cold water is not good for Jason. Lisa you know what I'm talking about.

Bubba & Tara Morris said...

Ok so when ever you feel like helping out a charity case... come pick me up! I am itchin with no way to scratch!

Holly H. said...

I'm a fairweatherd skiier like you Lisa... and I mean it better be pretty "fair" or I'm staying in the boat! :)

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Your friends and husband are CRAZY! maybe because there is snow at my house. I am sorry about Emery so sad.

jenn said...

Wasn't the lake just georgeous that day? I LOVE the view from your house. Glad the three yahoo's had fun.

Wilde Things said...

Crazy is all I have to say.
And I feel so bad for Emery. Ouch!