Sunday, April 20, 2008

Best Friends!

Emery and Mallory are 3 weeks apart...in fact, Emery was born on Mallory's due date! They are the cutest friends and love to play together. It is so fun to see how excited they get when they see each other! I just had to post a few pictures of them growing up together (all their infant pictures are on my other computer). Mallory just turned 3 years old and Emery turns 3 in 2 weeks. Happy Birthday, Girls!!





5 comments:

Liz said...

I am dying over those two little girls...can they be cuter??? Im glad you two had fun!!! What a great little get-away.

margo said...

I start to get teary-eyed everytime I look at these pictures of the babies. They are not babies anymore!! I love how many memories they already have together:)Some day we will be posting pictures of their first prom dates together - ha ha :)

margo said...

ok - now I am full on bawling when I turned on the "let them be little song" and looked at all the pictures :(

Thekrogwoman said...

Oh they are so cute!! I love the goggles! They remind me of me and Hanna! It's great to grow up with a good friend!

jenn said...

Seriously, how cute are they? So fun that they are such great little friends...and get to grow up together. They're adorable!