Monday, March 31, 2008
Happy Easter Morning!!
The Easter Bunny was a hit at our house! I sometimes wonder if the Easter Bunny forgets who he really is and thinks that he's Santa Claus...silly bunny!! Caden, Brielle, and Emery had fun finding 75 hidden eggs filled with candy and quarters! Then we were off to church, where we were reminded of the real reason that we celebrate Easter and how important Jesus Christ is in our lives...and then off to Nana & Papa's (Jason's parents) for dinner and more present/egg hunts...and last, but not least, off to Grandma & Grandpa's (my parents) for dessert and yet another present/egg hunt! Wow - we had a very busy...but very fun...Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Your Easter Bunny is a silly wabbit!! 75 eggs!!! Holy cow, Lis!
My kids got 6 each.
Your Easter Bunny is a lot less grumpy. ;)
I think our silly Easter bunny thought it was Christmas too. Spoiled kids. =)
Looks like your kids had a great Easter. What a nice bunny to bring all that stuff! :)
Lisa,
Your kids are so cute, it was fun to see you on Easter. Keep in touch through bloggin.
Lisa,
Thanks for the comment. How fun is this? I love your site, its way cuter than mine. And yes, we will for sure be going to JO's!!!!
HEY, YOUR KIDS ARE SOO ADORABLE!! THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT. WELL, LESA THOMPSON, HER SISTER TOOK FAMILY PICTURES OF US ON CORNFIELD BEHIND US. SHE DID A GOOD JOB!
Ya, sounds like the same thing at your home. Just like Jenn said "spoiled". I love it though!
Hey Lisa! How cute and sweet all your kids look in their Sunday best. My family was all sick so next week we'll have to wear the same thing so I can get a picture and pretend it's Easter! It was nice to see ya'll at the egg hunt.
How did you come up with such great quotes on your blog "love is a journey that knows no end," and "we may not have it all together, but blah blah blah." Can you give me some for mine? I am so impressed
Thanks for sending more comments. I stole one of your songs ~ the Sarah M. one...hope thats ok, i love it so much, it made me weepy!!! I was bummed you didn't come the other night too. See you soon
Thanks for sending more comments. I stole one of your songs ~ the Sarah M. one...hope thats ok, i love it so much, it made me weepy!!! I was bummed you didn't come the other night too. See you soon
Post a Comment