* * * * * WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER.......BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL * * * * *
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Labadee, Haitti - Zip Line
Of all the islands we went to, Labadee is my favorite! It is Royal Caribbean's own island and it is a tropical paradise!! A few couples did the Zip Line which was a blast! The views were incredible and the ride was breath-taking! We had so much fun!
Be glad you have a picture of you on the zip line. I need to go back and do it again, just to get the pics. You sure do a great starfish -- you are a natural. Where's the torpedo pose, or better yet, the bazooka!
My palms get a little sweaty just looking at your pictures! =)
Just kidding, it really was fun (especially once I was safe on the ground and not plummeting to my death) and I'm glad I can say I did it. Heights...ew!
I'm cracking up at Margo's comments. I think she is proving that it just might be possible to include "double barrel" terminology in every comment!
2 comments:
Be glad you have a picture of you on the zip line. I need to go back and do it again, just to get the pics. You sure do a great starfish -- you are a natural. Where's the torpedo pose, or better yet, the bazooka!
My palms get a little sweaty just looking at your pictures! =)
Just kidding, it really was fun (especially once I was safe on the ground and not plummeting to my death) and I'm glad I can say I did it. Heights...ew!
I'm cracking up at Margo's comments. I think she is proving that it just might be possible to include "double barrel" terminology in every comment!
Post a Comment