Monday, March 31, 2008
Easter with Grandma & Grandpa
This is the newest member of our family...Katie Marie Krog. She belongs to my sister and her husband, Angie & Mike...but my girls wished she belonged to us and wanted to take her home!
Grandma and Grandpa did a big scavenger hunt, and this puppy was one of the presents at the very end. It's a "perfect pet"...and that's exactly what it is!! It looks very real...but it's not! It even has a batterie that makes the stomach move up and down so it looks like it's breathing. My kids LOVE it...especially Elle! She still carries it around and pretends to feed it, etc. My poor kids. They want a puppy soooo bad, but am I such a bad mom for not wanting one?! It's like taking care of a baby...but worse! I just don't know if I'm ready for that, but I sure am getting a lot of pressure (even from Jason)! Who knows...maybe one of these days I'll cave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay, I love the yellow dresses! They are way cuter than the blue one Liv has.
Amen on not wanting a dog! I feel guilty sometimes too, but then I remember I would be the one stuck feeding it and taking care of it and cleaning up its poop...and then my opposition all makes sense. No thank you.
Post a Comment