There's no one else in the world I'd rather be cruising with!!!
Every 2 years we go on a neighborhood couples cruise and every year they get better and better! This time we had 17 couples...not people...COUPLES go and we all had such a great time together! We went to the Western Caribbean (Labadee, Jamaica, Grand Caymen, and Cosumel) on the biggest ship in the world...the Liberty of the Seas!! This ship was amazing and has everything from the wave rider, rock wall, mini-golf, ice-skating rink, shopping, restaurants, movie theater, etc... It was so much fun to leave the real world behind and have not a care in the world...for 1 week, anyways!! And, we definitely live in the best neighborhood and have the best friends ever!! Thanks everyone for such a great time! We also appreciate our family who took care of our kids while we were gone! It's really nice to be able to leave and know that Caden, Brielle, and Emery were being loved and well taken care of! I most of all enjoyed spending quality time with my sweet husband! Thanks, Babe for making this happen! Here are just a few highlights from the cruise!



10 comments:
We have so many great cruise memories with you guys (three cruises now). I'll never forget getting to know you and the mexie the first year. I never knew mexies liked peanut butter so much. Can't wait for our 4th cruise together. We will have to seriously shake our compasses then!
We have so many great cruise memories with you guys (three cruises now). I'll never forget getting to know you and the mexie the first year. I never knew mexies liked peanut butter so much. Can't wait for our 4th cruise together. We will have to seriously shake our compasses then!
opps, I don't know why it came up three times.
I am so jealous. I want to go right now! Your pictures are so beautiful. Well at least the ones of the tropical islands j/k :) I am glad you guys had a great time. We miss your kiddies. We had a lot of fun watching them. Love, Jenny
Wow Lisa, I love your blog! Great cruise pics too. Looks like you had an amazing time. Margo, Margo, Margo.... Nice comments. :)
First, can I say how stinkin' cute your new blog design is? I love it! I want to steal it for my own. Too cute.
Second, the cruise was fantastic. Great, fun, perfect, hilarious, glorious, heavenly...you name it. So glad we got to go with you all this year and experience the craze. You are Jason are so awesome and we are lucky to have you as friends. Thanks for making the trip so much fun! Can't wait to go again.
Jenn
I am so jealous. I would love to go on a cruise!
Did you miss your kids though? I am lame that way, and after a few days I want my kids with me.
I really need to get over that.
Glad you are back to blogging! Hope you keep it up! :)
You have been busy updating. The cruise looks awesome! How lucky!
How fun! Great updates!
Post a Comment