* * * * * WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER.......BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL * * * * *
Jason and Caden with Caden's cousins, Mariah and Daije
My cute nephew and miracle boy, "Baby Isaac"
Caden and his sidekick, cousin, Scotty
My precious niece, Katie
I remember when our babies were as small as Katie -- that wasn't very long ago. She sure is a cute little baby!
sorry -- there I go again, leaving multiple comments - what is wrong with me?
When Scotty saw the picture of him and Caden, he said, "That's Jaxson!" Does he have an identity crisis? I love the picture of the girls kissing Caden!! So cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I remember when our babies were as small as Katie -- that wasn't very long ago. She sure is a cute little baby!
I remember when our babies were as small as Katie -- that wasn't very long ago. She sure is a cute little baby!
sorry -- there I go again, leaving multiple comments - what is wrong with me?
When Scotty saw the picture of him and Caden, he said, "That's Jaxson!" Does he have an identity crisis? I love the picture of the girls kissing Caden!! So cute!
Post a Comment