* * * * * WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER.......BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL * * * * *
Monday, May 12, 2008
We love "McDreamy"!!
My mom, sisters, sister-in-law, and myself went and saw Patrick Dempsey's new movie, 'Made of Honor'...and we're all just a little bit more in love with him! What is it about him?...he's just so charming and so dang cute! The movie was great and had some real funny parts...the ideal 'chick flick'!! We had a little photo shoot afterwards, and were laughing so hard...my mom and I, both peed our pants a little bit...oopps! :) Now I know where I get it from! Thanks girls for a great Saturday afternoon get-away! Let's do it again, soon!!
I am dying to see that movie. I can't tell you how much I love that man. I would consider making out with him if I had the chance. I think even my bishop would understand that it had to be done!!! lol
I peed my pants too. We are such dorks!! That was way fun. We need to just go see all the chick flicks together since the guys really aren't that interested. And I can just bring Katie cause she'll be at the sleepy cafe the whole time anyway!
OK, so you used the wrong picture of me and McD! The close up shows all my sun spots! I'm scheduled for laser treatments after seeing this picture! We made such a cute couple on the other picture. I think you must have been jealous :) I guess I'll keep on dreamin'. Let's keep up the Sat. flick routine...so fun!
9 comments:
You guys make a cute couple! I also loved that movie -- it was a great chick flick. I wish you would have been there with me to laugh at the pillows.
I know that if I would have been there I would have peed my pants too!! (Remember when we dripped on the snow at Cory's Cabin??)
Love McDreamy.. Grey's is the only show that I DVR and actually watch. The rest just sit on my DVR for months.
I am dying to see that movie. I can't tell you how much I love that man. I would consider making out with him if I had the chance. I think even my bishop would understand that it had to be done!!! lol
I peed my pants too. We are such dorks!! That was way fun. We need to just go see all the chick flicks together since the guys really aren't that interested. And I can just bring Katie cause she'll be at the sleepy cafe the whole time anyway!
I'm so glad it's good! I can't wait to see it now. I love McDreamy too! (sorry about your bladder problems... :)
I can totally see it, all of you laughing so hard and peeing your pants....I can even see your mom doing it! Brings back memories :)
Oh, he is so dreamy. If you ask me it's the voice. I'm about ready to buy a Mazda simply because he is the voice in the commercials!
OK, so you used the wrong picture of me and McD! The close up shows all my sun spots! I'm scheduled for laser treatments after seeing this picture! We made such a cute couple on the other picture. I think you must have been jealous :) I guess I'll keep on dreamin'. Let's keep up the Sat. flick routine...so fun!
Post a Comment