We had my whole family over for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day and Emery's B-Day! It was fun to have everyone there (that's rare for our big, and growing, family)!! We're so lucky to all live so close to each other! Even my brother, Mark, who is a pilot for Delta Airlines...is lucky enough to be stationed out of Salt Lake! How blessed are we!!! :)
Emery and her cute cousin, Jax!
Elle sneaking kisses from her cousin, Scotty (who looks just like Caden did at that age!)!
All the cousins together...except for Katie, who was at "sleepy-cafe" (nursing)! :)

5 comments:
I'm glad you guys finally got to celebrate mother's day on the actual day this time.
I miss seeing all our cousins play together!
Darn Hawaii...
Look how cute all our kiddies are!! Cute pics!
So many cute little kids! I miss my boys being that age!
Hey Lisa, you have such a cute famiky! No problem on the tag, I actually took it off mine, kinda silly! It has been fun getting to see new pictures. Chelle commented on my blog also! I had never seen her little guy!
Post a Comment