I can't believe that my baby is 3! Wow...time flies! When Emery woke up...she kept asking me when her Birthday Party was...oopps! So we threw together some cupcakes and lunch and headed to the park with her friends, Mallory and Kenlee...and pulled of a great "Birthday Party"! Later, Nana & Papa and the Erskine cousins (due to sickness...the Allen paryt is re-scheduled for next week) came over for dinner, presents, and more cupcakes!! Emery is such a sweet girl! We love you MJ!! XOXOXOXO
Yummy!
Mallory & Emery
Kenlee, Mallory, Emery & Brielle
Nana & Papa
Me and my sweetie-pie!!
Emery and her Erskine cousins
Blowin' out the candles!
Emery LOVES to open presents! (what kid doesen't, right?!) :)
Her new baby (not that she doesn't have a million) and stroller were one of her favorites!
10 comments:
I love the cupcake stacker -- that is so cute. Emery is so darling - I'm glad she had such a great day!
Ahhh... that is so sweet! She is so darling! Where did you get the cupcake thingy? That is such a great idea!
Time for another baby... :)
She is so stinkin cute!!
And we have that crib too-- my girls fight over it all the time!! :)
She is so cute! I love the picture of the two of you.
Happy Birthday Emery.
Happy Birthday Emery girl!!!
What a doll! I can't believe your baby is 3!
She is soo cute! She looks like you so much! Cute cupcakes! FUN!
You are one of the only people I know who blogs so I am tagging you. You have to go to my blog for the rules I guess, sorry!
Look how proud she is of her little presents! Happy Birthday Emery!! Can't wait to celebrate in a couple of days!
Happy Birthday sweet Emery! Looks like she had a great birthday. I love the cupcake thing...where did you get it? Super cute.
Post a Comment