So...If you haven't figured out yet that I live with a bunch of Dallas Cowboy fans...I do! Last week the Cowboys were playing the Steelers, who happen to be Jason's Dad's team...we're talking DIE HARD Steeler fan! So Jason and my kids thought it would be funny to spray paint the Cowboy logo on his Dad's grass. It was pretty funny...until the Cowboys lost the game! :(
Better luck next year Cowboys!!

5 comments:
COWBOYS???
Seriously?
Just kidding. I used to hate the Cowboys, but I never get to watch football anymore, so I don't care!! :)
Too bad your star is covered in snow...
We got snow here too! YUCK.
Good one. That is too funny!
That's great! I love the talented art work! I'm sure his dad loved rubbing it in when they lost!
oohhhhh that is too funny! I love it. "Go Cowboys."
I am so glad you gave me your blog address!! I love your cute family!! It was fun to see pictures of your parents and siblings!! I haven't seen any of you in so long!!
It will be fun to keep in touch this way! Maybe we will have to try to actually get together sometime soon!! We are now in Flagstaff (I didn't send out my Christmas card early enough to most of my Christmas list but I did get your card--cute!!) and it is really cold here!! Maybe when I come up for the summer...
Post a Comment