Emery had her very first dance recital and it was so cute! All the girls looked darling in their Santa hats and you could tell they were so proud and having so much fun! Emery LOVES dance and wishes she could go every day!
That cute little toung of hers was hangin' out like that pretty much the whole time she was dancing!
Emery blowing a kiss! XOXO

7 comments:
She is so cute! She looks like she is having a blast! I have been kind of a no show in the blogging world for awhile. Sounds like you are doing good!
Such a cute little Santa Baby. Her curls are to die for!
Very cute!!
She is so darn cute! I love the dance recitals at this age, they are so funny. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Tracy, Dale and Gabe get hear on Sat. I am so excited to see them and have them here for Christmas!!
She looks so much like you!!
What cute pictures -- I love the one with her tongue hanging out. That was so funny to watch her. I hope the "babies" continue to love dance.
What cute pictures -- I love the one with her tongue hanging out. That was so funny to watch her. I hope the "babies" continue to love dance.
Post a Comment