Wednesday, December 3, 2008

LIGHTS @ THE ZOO!

On Saturday after Thanksgiving, we went with Jason's family to see the lights at the zoo! While we were there, we ran into Santa (Emery is still not a fan!)...and Channel 2 News! They asked if they could interview my kids and ask them a few questions. Later that night, Caden and Brielle were both on the 10 o'clock news! Yeah! We were pretty excited...our claim to fame! :)My kids love hangin' out with their cousins, Daije and Mariah.Of course, we had to ride the Merry-Go-Round...and Emery HAD to have the zebra! (by the way, don't you love Emery's outfit color scheme...talk about rug-rat!?! At least SHE wasn't on the news...and that's probably why! :))The lights were pretty cool...but if you think you're going to see very many animals...think again! We did have a great time!

6 comments:

Us Craven's said...

Of course they would pick the cutest kids there! I didn't know that they did Zoo Lights here- we always went to the Zoo in Seattle, we will have to go this year! I hope that you have a wonderful Holiday! I know that Santa will go to your house 'cause your kids are sooo good! Love ya! Mitchel says Hi to Deja, and to Jason, he misses scouts!

Carrick family said...

Oh shoot, I missed the news! That is sooo cool about your kids being on the news. How fun!

Jenny said...

How fun! Such cute kiddies!! I could smunch them all!!

♥Shally said...

I wish I could have caught them on TV!

Hey- do you have an email I can send my address to you on? I don't want to write it on a blog...

You need to get on facebook-- way easy.

margo said...

We should take Emery and Mallory to see Santa together. Maybe Emery would like him more if they were together! I love the picture of Emery on the Zebra -- at least she had clothes on, not a swimsuit or dance outfit!

Tracy H. said...

Hey whatever works! (rug rat comment) :). I get it...it was -10 here today! We had everything we owned on!