I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year!! We had a great month of December... going to family parties, movies, school parties, fund raisers, friend parties, etc... I loved having my kids home from school and not having a schedule...but my house did suffer quite a bit! All the toys and messes everywhere...made me a bit crazy...so it was nice to get them off to school again and get things back in order! Sorry for the long post...but here's our December in a nut-shell!
CHRISTMAS MORNING
(notice Emery in her dance clothes...AGAIN. So much for the new clothes and p.j.'s!)
CHRISTMAS EVE @ GRANDMA & GRANDPA'S
BEESLEY FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY


Our friends, the Bray's, put together this fund raiser to help out families in need. They rented out the Gallivon Center and we all ice-skated and participated in an auction to help raise the money. They did such a great job and were able to raise enough money to help out over 80 families.
ICE SKATING AT THE 'SANTA CAUSE' FUND RAISER
Our friends, the Bray's, put together this fund raiser to help out families in need. They rented out the Gallivon Center and we all ice-skated and participated in an auction to help raise the money. They did such a great job and were able to raise enough money to help out over 80 families.
CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH FRIENDS
We had a fun FHE/party with some of our friends. The Culleys, Lybberts, and the Mackays came over for dinner and then the kids all did a gift exchange. Thanks Jenn and Margo for the soups and Liz for the bread bowls. It was yummy! And thanks for all the fun gifts! I love that our kids have so many good friends and love to be together!
We had a fun FHE/party with some of our friends. The Culleys, Lybberts, and the Mackays came over for dinner and then the kids all did a gift exchange. Thanks Jenn and Margo for the soups and Liz for the bread bowls. It was yummy! And thanks for all the fun gifts! I love that our kids have so many good friends and love to be together!
11 comments:
Wow, what a fun and busy Christmas! And I think we have the same couches!
You guys are party animals!
I wish I could have come to the Bunko party- I was there the weekend before... JUST missed it! :)
Thanks for hosting our fun FHE event! Your home is always so welcoming and cozy, we love hanging out there. My kids had such a great time.
Sorry again about the soup. I am a winner.
I really need to get your sugar cookie receipe. I'll be calling you soon!
ps- and it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm so glad!
I love Emery in her dance clothes -- I was very surprised Mallory didn't put on her swim suit until later Christmas day. Very cute pictures. Your parents have quite the collection of grandchildren now -- come a long way since just your kids.
That was such a fun night. Seriously, some of my best memories are with you guys. We always have such a great time together. And looking at that picture of all the kids...I can't believe we have all those between the four of us! WE ARE BREEDERS I TELL YA!
I keep forgetting to tell you that your Christmas letter was one of the best I have ever read. It was so sweet and sincere. Both Brandon and I commented on how neat it was! Good job.
Sounded like a fun and busy december! I just love your girls with hats on! and I can just picture Chelle organizing a Christmas program...some things never change :).
Hi! Thank you so much for the good recipe!!!!! We love it! I will make it for years!! It was sooooooooo much easier then mine from scratch...and just as good!! I couldn't believe it! So thanks again. I owe you one!
Your blog is darling! You've inspired me to try harder:)
hey lisa i needed to post a comment about your blog its so much fun to look at i love it lots of cute pictures i love that im friends w/ you guys are so much fun ..i think that i have the blog bug sooo much fun...see ya soon
We are making our blog private in a couple of days and I need your email address to invite you. You can leave it on our blog. Thanks!
Post a Comment