Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday, Brielle!

I can't believe that my sweet Brielle is already 6!! She seems so little to be starting 1st grade...yet she's so grown up and mature for her age! She is my child that is full of hugs and kisses...anytime, anywhere...she is the most loveable, hugable thing ever! I just smile thinking about her! I love you Ella-Belle!!
For her party, she invited 7 of her favorite friends over for pizza and a "late-over" movie and popcorn! Needless to say...I had a bunch of little girls running around my house playing and screaming all night! They are all such cute girls and had so much fun!



9 comments:

margo said...

What a fun party -- Lindsie had a blast. I'm so glad they are such great friends, even though there is quite an age gap. Lindsie loves Brielle!

Carrick family said...

Hey, Brielle is so cute! What a fun bday party u did for her. I love doing girls bday party. So much fun! Cute girl!

Thekrogwoman said...

Happy Birthday Briell-a-bie!! We love you!!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Brielle!

Chelle said...

Ohhh, Ellie-belly! Precious girl. I just love her death!
She can't be in first grade?!~ How does that happen? Not fair at all!

Chelle said...

Ohhh, Ellie-belly! Precious girl. I just love her death!
She can't be in first grade?!~ How does that happen? Not fair at all!

jenn said...

Happy Birthday Brielle! What a cute girl she is. Liv was so sad to miss the party, looks like lots of fun! And first grade, how could that be? They are getting too big too fast.

Petersen Kids said...

What a cute blog, I need some pointers from you on how you do things! Anyway Jenn Culley told me about your blog, hope you don't mind!

Holly H. said...

How fun! Summer birthdays are the best!