Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pool Parties!!

I'm back! We've had such a fun, busy summer so far...and there's so much to blog about! Swimming is one of the things my kids never get tired of doing! They love it...so between my parents pool and our HOA pool...we try to catch some rays at lease a couple of times a week! We had a 4th of July swim/brunch with my family! We love spending time with the family and it's so much fun now that my kids are finally getting so many cousins to play with!!

We love to go swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's house!!

Anyone have a tube??
Grandma and some of the grandkids!
Caden trying to surf in the pool!

Cute sisters, Elle & Emery!

Katie still got her afternoon nap!

My sister, Angie and her 4 month old, Katie!

My sister, Chelle and her boy, Isaac!

My brother, Carter and our nephew, Isaac!

5 comments:

margo said...

That looks like so much fun -- I really miss my parent's pool! I love Carter in the watermelon tube!

Carrick family said...

Hey, Brielle is so cute! What a fun bday party u did for her! I love doing girls party!

Chelle said...

I need copies of all your pool pictures! So fun. Let's keep up the Friday routine for sure! How's tomorrow lookin'? Oh, ya, just kidding, you're in Sun Valley. Hurry back so we can swim!

jenn said...

How cute is baby Katie sleeping in the tube? Priceless!

Love the first picture of the 3 of your kids. They are all so cute (or handsome in Caden's case!)

You'll have to check out my blog and the last post I did about baseball. Grace talked about Caden. :)

Jenny said...

Love all the summer pics. I need a copy of the tube picture. I love it! email it to me. Thanks, Jenny