For UEA weekend, we went with the Lybberts and took the kids motorcycling and 4-wheeling. Aren't these two boys the cutest things on their little motorcycles!?! We had so much fun riding along the dirt trails. I'm even starting to feel more comfortable on my bike! :)
Troy and Caden
Brielle and Lindsie
Troy and Brielle
Mallory and Emery had fun going on 4-wheeler rides.
Unfortunately, Caden took a nasty fall...pinned the throttle down, and the spinning tire burned a hole through his pants and sock.
He wasn't too happy after that happened!!
After motorcycling, we headed over to Last Chance Lakes to see how full they are getting. I think they're just about ready to ski on! We're going to make some fun memories there!
Jason and Rick checking things out.

All the kids...wishing they had their swim suits! :)
7 comments:
Look at Brielle on her little motor bike. She is this cute, little girl riding this rugged bike. Good for her, she's a doll!
Looks like fun, you guys are always doing fun stuff!
Look at Brielle on her little motor bike. She is this cute, little girl riding this rugged bike. Good for her, she's a doll!
Looks like fun, you guys are always doing fun stuff!
Sorry about posting my comment twice. I am such a dork!
Looks like fun! Thanks for the baseball medal, and I'm glad we could help relieve you of a couple others too.
What did Jason do to get the cast on his hand?
Fun!!
Poor Caden...
I wish we had been there. That looks so much fun....Kaden's leg looks aweful. I bet that hurt like a motha. We need to get together soon, I'm having Lisa and Margo withdrawals.
Great pictures -- Caden and Troy look like little storm troopers! That was such a fun day.
Post a Comment