Last weekend we went up to my parents cabin (yes, again...I have a feeling we'll be frequenting that place often!). Everything looked so pretty! The leaves are changing colors, the air is cool and crisp, and the smell of smoke coming from all the cabins chimmneys...was a definite sign that Fall is here! I had fun taking some random pictures of my kids!








12 comments:
Great pictures!!! Cute kids!
Love the pictures.
Where is the doggy? :)
Way cute pics! I love the last one of Brielle, she is seriously laughing so hard. I love that! Darling, darling kids! Yes lets do get JoJo & Brielle together!
Beautiful pics. I love pics up in the mountain. Cute kids!
Those pictures look professional. What the heck? I love the bottom one where the girls are just laughing so hard.
I love fall! The pictures of the kids are so cute!
Hi Lisa,
Sorry it has taken me a few days to leave a comment, life is just always so busy!
Anyway, I love the pictures you have taken, they are simply beautiful...you captured the kids at such great moments!
BTW, what is the next sport Jason will be coaching? We've gotta get Stetson on his team again.
You should be a professional photographer! I laugh out loud every time I see Elle's face when she is laughing so hard. SHe is so funny.
Fabulous pictures, Lis!!
Your kids are the most adorable things...they should be models.
I just love cabins. Something about Autumn up in the mountains just can't be beat!
Super cuties! Hey, Tony Baros asked about you on my facebook page, can I give him your blog address????
Sorry, I mean Tony Rigby...sorry!
How fun, and what cute kids!
Post a Comment