Brielle thought it would be fun to see what Emery looked like with straight hair...so we straightened it! Emery loved it and couldn't stop running her fingers through her hair! I think she looks so much older...and not as much like her mommy...so we won't be doing this very often! :) But, we still think she's a cutie pie!!!
Now they look more like sisters! :)

9 comments:
She DOES look older!
Never do it again!!!
Just kidding. She looks way cute.
And no matter what you do with her hair- she still looks just like you!
So stinkin' cute! What beautiful hair your girls have. My girls would LOVE such long, beautiful, shiny hair.
Oh her hair looked so cute. She was certainly proud...but your right, she doesn't look as much like "little lisa" without her curls. They really do have great hair. You need to go to Shabby apple web site and look at their dresses on sale...you need twinner outfits for those cutie pies!
Mallory was so happy to see her curls came back the next day!!! I can't believe how grown up she looks in those pictures. She is one lucky girl to have the option of straight or curly!!!
Wow!!! She looks so different. When I first saw that picture, I wasn't sure who it was!! She does look much more like Brielle though with it straight! I LOVE sisters!!They are so cute!
DARLING! Isn't it amazing how straight hair can change your look so much? It totally does on you too!
Wow, she don't like a little girl anymore. Cute hair! I always straight kylee's hair and now she don't have much curly hair anymore. Shoot! Your girls are so cute!
She still looks just like you!
Miss America at age 3! She's a beauty!
Post a Comment