We're so excited about Grandma and Grandpa's new cabin! The fact that it's not furnished yet, didn't stop us from heading up there for the night with our air mattresses and sleeping bags! Angie & Mike and their 2 kids and Grandma & Grandpa were also there for the sleep-over, followed by visits from Jenn & Carter, Jax and 2 week old baby Avarie and Mark & Megan and 3 month old Reece. We had such a fun time...but were a little unprepared. We forgot to bring our snow gear! We still had a blast riding the 4 wheelers and enjoying the relaxing, cozy cabin life. We thought for a little while we might get snowed-in (with the 1 inch of snow). It sounded fun...but all the guys said they had to get back for work...bummer...maybe next time!
Brielle's face says it all...Brrrrr!
Grandma & Grandpa with the grandkids when it started snowing!
9 comments:
SNOW!!
IN AUGUST!!
AAAAACK!!
Come down south next time... :)
Snow? You've got to be kidding me!
Looks like SO MUCH FUN. I love cabins...they are the best. Looks like you all had a great time!
We missed you guys at the breakfast, but are glad you had such a great time.
ps- CUTE new pictures on your sidebar. Your kids are georgeous.
Oh my crap...Watcher in the Woods was the best scary movie EVER when I was in school. We need to rent it and watch it in your cool theater and see if it is as scary as we remember! The cabin looks so fun. How crazy was the snow???? yikes
I hate going outside at the cabin by myself because of Watcher in the Woods. The wind always starts blowing and the aspen trees start shaking . . .
anyway, looks like you guys had so much fun!
You're going to love it!
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe it snowed. I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet!
Ah, brings back memories. I think that everytime we were at our cabin I would daydream about getting snowed in. Never happened, unfortunately. Watcher in the Woods is one of my favorites. I made John watch it after we were first married but he couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Party pooper!
We had a fun time too! Can't wait to go up and sleep in beds!
Post a Comment