My baby is off to pre-school. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that one! It will be nice to have an empty house for 2 hrs. every Monday and Wednesday...but, she's my Baby!!! She was pretty excited to go...especially since she goes with her best friend, Mallory! Her friends Cali, Kenlee, and Bren are also in her class. Wow...they really do grow up too fast!

10 comments:
How stinkin' cute are those two? Love that their backpacks are as big as they are. :)
Can't believe our babies are 3. Doesn't seem quite fair. Enjoy your days of a little quiet time...I say such an occasion calls for a lunch!
They look so cute with their HUGE backpacks!! Emy is a big girl!! Two hours of an empty house!!! WOW!!
Don't you love it when the HUGE backpack has NOTHING in it?
But they have to have one for school, right? :)
Oh-- and WHAT are you going to do with 2 WHOLE HOURS??
Seriously.
(nap, nap, nap...) :)
so cute! i swear me and angie have that same picture...with the huge backpacks and all. she is darling.
What a cutie! Seriously I have to stop coming your blog and seeing mountains and lakes!:) What a fun cabin, and what memories you will make!
Hey, Emery is sooo adorable!!! She looks like you so much! Very cute little girl!
They really are babies. Oh that picture of them walking off with their backpacks makes me want to weep! They are the cutest little girlies.
That's hard, she looks so darn cute. I love her hair, she looks so much like you! How is Brielle doing? JoJo says she is doing better, but she's only 6 so I don't know if she knows. Please call me anytime you want to go in and have lunch again with the girls. I just love Brielle so I hope they can always stay good friends.
That is so cute, your kids are adorable. The pic of Brielle on the side should be in a magazine, she is beautiful!! And Emery is a little you, does she look just like your 3 year old pics?
Post a Comment