Sunday, June 23, 2013

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, BRIELLE

Happy Birthday to my sweet, Brielle!  I love you and can't believe how fast you are growing up!




These girls could dance all day/night long...and thats pretty much what they did!



 Brielle has an awesome group of girl friends!  I love them all!!

 The kids were trying to see how high they could stack on top of Jason and Caden... and then came the blanket throwing.  Scared me...but i'm just the mom...what do I know.  Some of those girls were thrown pretty high...like Brielle in this picture. YIKES

The girls got glow sticks and continued dancing and playing night games and then they got into the tent for treats and a movie! In the morning, we ate pancakes and headed to the pool for swimming!  

 When we gave Brielle her presents from the family...look what she got!!  Tickets to her very first concert...JUSTIN BIEBER and Carly Rae Jeppsen.  She was very excited...but bummed that she had to wait 6 more months!  :)

 I just had to throw this in there just because it was so random.  Brielle and one of her BFF's, Breelyn, were outside getting ready for the Birthday party when they both came running in the house...laughing...and hurting!  They had both been stung by a bee at the exact same time.  Brielle's on her leg, and Breelyn's on her arm.  What are the odds of that happening?!?

No comments: