Thursday, September 3, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL

I don't know about you...but for me, the summer went by way too fast! As much as I was ready for a schedule and for some peace and quiet around here...I feel like this summer was way too short! Caden agrees, but Brielle and Emery were ready to go back!Brielle is a 2nd grader this year! She was so excited about starting a new year, but after last year's trauma and drama...I was not so sure what to expect. We are happy to say that she LOVES school this year and LOVES her teacher, Miss Berg. She is also excited that her friends Troy and Miles are in her class! Things worked out perfectly! :) Caden is a big 4th grader this year...and once again, he could take it or leave it. He isn't thrilled about going...but never complains! He's a great kid and a great student and he does like his new teacher Mrs. Ross. Mason, CJ, Caden and AustinBrielle and her BFF, Breelyn
************
Emery started Pre-school a week after the other kids. She goes to the same pre-school, has the same teacher, and the same kids in her class as last year! We love Mrs. Booth! Emery was soooo excited to go back to school and LOVES that this year she has homework!!
Emery and BFF, Mallory

Mallory, Emery, Bren, Kenlee, and Quincy

9 comments:

Chelle said...

How hip and cool are your kids!!! They could be poster children for Gap and Old Navy. There's your part-time job, Lis...I'm calling a talent agency right now!

margo said...

Doesn't it seem like we were just doing this last year! Wow, time sure flies. I'm so glad you got those pics of Em and Mal. I need to get copies. Just put them with all the other thousands of pictures I say I need to get from you! LOL Your kids ARE Gorgeous -- so photogenic.

Stacie said...

I have not kept up on my blog very well and just put up the last day of school! ;)

I still need to do girls camp, friend visits, summer adventures... I guess I need to be better!

I love seeing your posts! I haven't been checking a lot lately but when I get time I love to look!

Hey, I just signed up on Facebook--because of pressure from sisters and friends and I wondered if you had a Facebook account? If you don't I want your email to keep in touch as well! Thanks! :)

susan hall said...

way cute post..but im with you summer flu by way too fast..anyway your kids are so dang cute too bad caden and zach where not in the same class...oh well maybe next year...

Shani said...

The kids all look so cute, I especially like the last one, of all the cute little girls I know!!
Stetson is glad to have Caden in his class, and that he will share his marbles when Stetson really 'has to GO' and doesn't have enough of his own!!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

oh my goodness, your kids are so grown up. i swear that was me and angie just a few years ago....now that i am using anti-wrinkle cream!! darling kiddos.

Jackie W Aaron said...

Lisa! Your blog is SO cute! I just spent my whole morning catching up on your lives! It makes me so miss being out there! We miss having such awesome and fun neighbors like you guys :)

Meg said...

I LOVE your family picture at the top of your blog!! What a good looking fam dam you have...

Liz said...

Those little girlies at the bottom just melt my heart. They are soooo cute! Isn't nice to have them back in school??? Lovin it for sure! But missing them at the same time.