Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gymnastics Meet & Dance Recital

GYM GIRLBrielle had her first gymnastics meet. She's been in the 'Hot Shots' gymnastics class at the Legacy Center for about a year. She enjoys gymnastics and I have so much fun watching her. She always comes home and trys to teach Emery a thing or two!
Brielle, Avery, Mikelle, and Breelyn






Brielle and her coach
DANCING QUEEN
Emery has LOVED taking dance from our neighbor, Cindy. They did the cutest dance recital to the theme of Mama Mia. The 4 year old class did a dance to 'Dancing Queen' and in my opinion they stole the show! They were soooo cute!

Emery and BFF, Mallory




What a way to end...undies and all!! :)

12 comments:

Shani said...

They were soooo cute!!! I'm so glad Caden and Stetson will be playing baseball together again, it'll be fun to see you guys more.

susan hall said...

they could not be any cuter... i love thier costumes...i will post sand hollow pics soon i wish you guys could have come too...

jenn said...

I always love the "little" dancers...I agree, they steal the show!

margo said...

You got some great pics of emery and mallory. That was such a great recital -- they did steal the show!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

So cute, what darling little girls!

Liz said...

Are you kidding me with that leotard???? That is the cutest ever. And I really should have been at Emery's dance recital...I'll bet she missed her aunt liz...she looked fantastic!

Liz said...

P.S. I love the "climb" song. Love it...good choice girl. I might have to copy you. My girls said to tell you that you are awesome for having Miley Cyrus on your blog.

Carrick family said...

Ohh, your girls are sooo danga cute!! Emery sure looks like you for sure!! Does Brielle love gymnastic? I just barely signed Kylee up for gymnastic at legacy center this summer. SHe loves it! Cute pictures!!

Chelle said...

Oh, man. Are they both ever the cutest little 'hot shots' you've ever seen? I'm proud to be their aunt...just sorry I missed their performances.

Chelle said...

Oh, man. Are they both ever the cutest little 'hot shots' you've ever seen? I'm proud to be their aunt...just sorry I missed their performances.

♥Shally said...

Your girls are darling, Lis!

It was so good to see you the other day! Hopefully we can catch up again soon. :)

Jenny said...

Such sweet little princess' Love those two cuties!