Friday, May 29, 2009

MY BABY TURNS 4!!

Emery turned 4 on May 5th! I really can't believe that my baby is 4!!! Wow...where does time go? My Mom asked me once to describe each of my kids in one word...and my word for Emery is "SPUNKY". My Mom said that's the exact word that she would have picked to describe me when I was younger. I had to laugh, because so many people tell me that Emery is "mini me"! I'm still not quite sure if that's good or bad...cuz she sure can be cute at times...but can be the BIGGEST STINKER EVER at other times! :) We sure do love you, Emery!!!
B-day party with all her friends
Playing pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey

Playing more games
Emery and Bren
Emery's favorite part...PRESENTS!!and another favorite...CUPCAKES!!



9 comments:

jenn said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Emery. She is such a beautiful little girl and her hair is to die for!

I always love your cupcakes that you make for birthdays. You'll have to teach me some of your tricks. ;)

Looks like a perfect party for your princess.

Jenny said...

Happy birthday sweet little Emey!! We love you precious!

Audrey said...

She is so sweet! I can't believe she is 4!!

Liz said...

I love that little Emery. She is such a doll. Looks like she had a great birthday. Love the visors!

Tracy H. said...

Wow, your baby is 4! Are we really that old? I guess so :). She does look like a mini you..how fun! Hope you have a great summer!

susan hall said...

4 can you believe it...only one more year at home with ya...it goes way too fast

margo said...

She is just like you.... can be so cute and then turns into a total STINKER!! LOL

Chelle said...

Got what you deserve, huh? To her defense, I would describe her in one word as 'princess.' Can't believe it was 4 years ago that I witnessed Em coming into the world...seems like yesterday.

Chelle said...

Fun party, too. Thanks for letting Isaac be a part. He was in heaven w/all those girly girls! He still wears his visor.XO