Tuesday, March 10, 2009

POLAR PLUNGE

Saratoga Springs did their 1st annual Polar Plunge. The fire department came out to Pelican Bay and cut a big hole in the ice of Utah Lake...and any crazy fool who wanted to...jumped in! Jason and Caden were two of the many crazy fools! Caden actually didn't want to jump in...he just gave in to peer pressure (and bribes from Dad!). If I were to guess...Caden won't be doing it next year...unless Jason has anything to do with it! :)Caden, Jason, CJ, Mason, and Austin




And they all survived!!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Wow--how brave! How cold was it that day? And did they have someone there to help them out of the water?

Thekrogwoman said...

And they're all crazy!! EEK!

Shani said...

WOW!! They are CrAzY!!
I was wondering if Jason is coaching soccer this spring, Stetson wanted me to sign him up, but I kept forgtting and didn't get it done. If he is I wondered if I might be able to sign him up still, but only if he can be on the "best" team!!

jenn said...

I can't even imagine how cold that was! Brrrr.

Us Craven's said...

If we would have known we would have come and jumped in with ya!

susan hall said...

hey lisa i dont see you out there jumpen in the freeeezing water...crazy kids...i had a blast at bunco funniest ever...

susan hall said...

hey lisa i dont see you out there jumpen in the freeeezing water...crazy kids...i had a blast at bunco funniest ever...

Liz said...

I can see susan made her post two times...BIG SURPRISE!!!lol
I was going to say that I can't believe they did that...but actually I can...Jason was involved. HE WOULD NEVER TURN DOWN AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THAT! Looks like fun (freezing) but fun.

Chelle said...

No way! I can't believe they did that!