Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CABIN FUN!

We've been spending lots of time up at my Mom and Dads cabin! What a fun place to go and spend time with the family! We've been doing lots of 4-wheeling and sledding and my kids are in heaven! Thanks for the good times at the cabin, Mom and Dad!Caden and Brielle built a snow tunnel (there's tons of snow up there!)!The snow is just about as tall as Brielle!


Don't ask me why this picture keeps turning sideways on me...I tried a million times to change it! Oh well! :)

8 comments:

Petersen Kids said...

What cute pictures! How fun to have such a great place to spend time with the fam. The kids lok like they just love it! BTW...Thanks for the last minute showing of your house, my sister could not quit talking about it. That was so nice of you!

Navylangs said...

Oh. My. Brrrrrr!
Does Romo get to come along?

Emily said...

How fun! There's nothing better than being pulled on a sled behind a 4-wheeler.

susan hall said...

hey lisa this makes me miss timberlakes so bad...i loved this so much, they are having a blast...

jenn said...

This post just reminds me again how much I want a cabin someday! They are so much fun and perfect for families.

Stacie said...

I looked through your blog and I am just amazed at how many fun family (and couple) outings you guys do! FUN!!

I love your playlist too!! :)
I haven't updated my lately and maybe I need to revisit it!

Tracy H. said...

What great memories!
We are super jealous of skiing too! Sure miss it!

Chelle said...

Fun times! Love ya, sis!!!