Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SKIING & SNOWBOARDING

Wow! It's been a while! I have really missed keeping up on all my friends and family through the blogging world. Hopefully I can get back into it and find out what you've all been up to lately. We started out the year by taking Caden and Brielle snowboarding and skiing. Jason snowboards...so of course Caden wanted to learn how to do that...and I ski, well actually...let me re-phrase that...I have skiied a few times in my life, so Brielle deciede that she wanted to learn how to ski. We took the kids up to Sundance on the most beautiful day and had the best time ever! I really forgot how much fun it was!!

Caden took lessons from his dad and was a natural! He did awesome and was cruising down that hill like some pro. I could barely keep up with them. Brielle took a 2 1/2 hr. lesson with a ski instructor, Cheryl, and I couldn't believe how good she did, too! She loved skiing and can't wait to go again!
By the end of the day, Caden and Brielle were doing awesome! It was so much fun to be up there together as a family (except for Emery who was having fun with her cousins, Scotty and Katie)! We loved it and can't wait to go again soon!!

9 comments:

Audrey said...

Looks like so much fun. I took Maddy skiing a couple of weeks ago and she loved it too. How much fun would it be to go together with the kids sometime!

susan hall said...

hey lisa so this looks like so much fun they do look like thier having a blast how fun...cute cute kids.

Liz said...

Thats awesome. We still haven't taken our kids skiing yet...I suck!

Chelle said...

You're breeding the cutest, most stylish skiiers! I don't remember how old I was before I got up on snow skis...what, maybe 17?? Great that you're giving them the experience while they're young and fearless!

margo said...

I absolutely love the picture of the backs of them skiing. It looks like they had so much fun. When are we going to all go together???

jenn said...

So fun! I LOVED going skiing as a kid. I bet they had a blast.

Welcome back. :)

Emily said...

How fun that your kids are old enough that you can do this kind of stuff with them! Looks like everyone had a blast!

♥Shally said...

I'm sorry. But that just looks COLD to me!!

I have become such a wimp... :)

Carrick family said...

Wow, that is sooo much fun for your kids! I love skiing! Can't wait to take my kids for their lesson next year!