We had a fun Halloween party with all of my family at Willow Creek bowling alley. We bowled and ate pizza! Everyone...except a couple "party pooper" boys (Carter and Mike)...dressed up! We had a great time!!


The "Allen Girls"...Chelle, Mom, Me, and Angie
Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids!



What great form we all have, right?! :)


We let our kids have a Halloween party with all their friends...but unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures. I think I was too busy worrying about the 2 boys that Jason scared so bad...he made them cry! OOPPS! I was also busy cleaning up the "silly string" that Jason was spraying all over the house! There were a lot of kids at our house...including my hubby!! :)
We had fun carving pumpkins with the kids. Brielle was the only one who would stick her hands in the pumpkins and pull all the gooey mess out!

Caden went to school as a football player, Emery was a Disco Girl, and Brielle was a Midnight Fairy. They all looked so good!
Caden played a game in class where they had to put an Oreo on their forehead and without any hands...get it into their mouths! It was pretty funny to watch...they all kept getting Oreo crumbs in their eyes!

Brielle's class played the same Oreo game...and they had to eat a doughnut that was hanging from a string without using their hands. That was pretty funny, too!
Emery's class played Bingo and decorated Halloween bags with stickers. The first graders are always so cute and excited!!
When the kids got home from school, we went to the Lybberts for our traditional chili dinner with the Mackays and Wrides...and then came to our house for the traditional Halloween trailer ride. The kids love this...and what a nice night for Trick-or-Treating this year!!
Apparently, Jason (below) was chasing all the Moms around with his chainsaw...running into their houses, etc... I wish I would have seen it all!

I was a little bummed when we got home and found out that Brielle had homework! What teacher gives homework on Halloween??? Brielle's!! She has had more homework this year than all the kids put together! Crazy...but we did have a great Halloween!
2 comments:
so fuuny -- I forgot to tell you that when we were carving pumpkins, Elle was the only one who would dig out the seeds with her hand. My kids were all having her clean out their insides! ha ha ha. Yeah, take it from one of Jason's "victims", he was SCARY!!
Homework on Halloween?!? Boooooooo.
Cute kids, cute costumes! LOVE the bowling idea. Super fun!
Post a Comment